- Everything is possible, and everything is questionable that’s the perfect recipe for disaster.
On a benign level it leads to intellectual masturbation, feels great in the moment, but is ultimately pointless
On a malign level it can lead to schizophernia and depression…
The mechanism is exactly the same –
When you get a good thought you say to youself: This is questionable
When you get a bad thought you say: This is possible…
Flipping the equation isn’t exactly recipe for bliss…
So what is?
- Awareness: What am I thinking right now How am I really feeling right now?
- Detachement: Thought is just a thought, thoughts and emotions come and go?
- Realisation: Emotion is just an indicator, something is or is not right!
- Choice: What to persue and when to stop is on me!
Leave a Reply